Tuesday, 16 July 2013

- TotalPond MD11045 45 GPH Fountain Pump


Product Description

TotalPond fountain pumps are engineered for reliability, performance, and through our innovative energy efficient designs. to save you money. By redesigning our volute and discharge we have reduced drag and improved performance while reducing energy usage by 50-Percent.


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2747 in Lawn & Patio
  • Brand: TotalPond
  • Model: MD11045
  • Dimensions: .59 pounds

Features

  • "Spiral Volute" for improved water flow and performance
  • Ceramic shaft for smooth, quiet operation
  • Built in flow control
  • Includes tubing adapters
  • UL approved and tested

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

22 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
5exactly
By Wayne
This was exactly what I was looking for with a shallow pick up which was well displayed. very pleased with presentation.Very fast shipping also. Thanks very much. The price was reasonable could spent more in gas looking for this item.

29 of 31 people found the following review helpful.
5tiny wonder
By GC
I create natural fountains - wood, stone - I know desktop pumps. This one, new to me, outdoes anything I have used. It is so tiny that when I took the coiled cable from its box I thought they'd forgotten to pack one. It goes neatly under the stands I make, the tube leads straight up into the body of the fountain, no need for adapters, elbows, masks to hide a clumsy shape. You just can't see it under the falling water. It has a valve to control the flow. I can't believe the power from such a small component. I am en route to order more.

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
5good pump
By Nickz
It came on time and works great , I have a rock fall and this little pump work great on it


No comments:

Post a Comment