Rootech cloning gel is the strongest cloning gel on the market powerful enough to propagate even the most difficult plants. Its premium formulation of hormones vitamins and nutrients promotes rapid, healthy root development. Technaflora's unique manufacturing process creates an ultra-thick, smooth gel without hot spots that can burn plant tissues and developing roots. May be diluted with water for easily cloned plants. Comes in 7-gram plastic container. Measures 1-1/2-inch length by 1-1/2-inch width by 1-inch height.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1834 in Lawn & Patio
- Size: 7-Gram
- Brand: Technaflora
- Model: TFRTG7G
- Dimensions: 1.00" h x1.50" w x1.50" l,.10 pounds
- Rootech cloning gel is an exceptional and unique recipe containing a powerful hormone especially formulated to promote rapid, healthy root development
- Rootech unique formulation surrounds the stem with sustenance it can immediately use
- Rootech cloning gel is packaged in a ready-to-use, wide-mouthed container and the gel format ensures ease of use
- Consistently fosters robust clones with healthy, fast-growing root systems
- Container's measures 1-1/2-inch length by 1-1/2-inch width by 1-inch height
Most helpful customer reviews
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
By Faye V
I didn't realize how small 7g is. It is approximately the size of a tiny lip gloss container women carry in a purse. Anyway, it seems to work well, I have been using it on my chili pepper cuttings, and so far, so good.
20 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
I bought this cloning gel when I first started growing. I wanted something "FOOL-PROOF" this is it. I know if it works don't mess with it but that's not me. I also bought the dry powder rooting compound. I dip the cutting directly into the gel and then directly into the dry and then into a ready peat bag, rock-wool or soil and man did all of my roots really grow bright white with all kinds of hairs. Now I cheated a little and used a heat mat and a 7" clone dome under two cfl's 24 hours a day until fully rooted. "FOOL-PROOF"
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
Worked great for air layering!
By Nathan W. Miller
I tested this out on a fruit tree for air layering and it worked like a charm! I'm really happy with the product.