Tuesday, 16 July 2013

- Kale Italian Lacinato Nero Toscana Certified Organic Seeds


Product Description

Adds a rich flavor to soups or as a stand alone vegetable sauteed in olive oil and garlic. Matures in 2 months.


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1632 in Lawn & Patio
  • Brand: Botanical Interests
  • Dimensions: .20" h x3.25" w x4.50" l,.1 pounds

Features

  • This large savory Kale with very dark crinkled leaves is sometimes known as Dinosaur Kale or Tuscan Kale.
  • Kale is part of the cabbage family, a cabbage that doesn't form a head.
  • You can plant it in early spring and again in late summer for fall harvests.
  • It tastes best when it matures in cool weather.
  • Brassica oleracea

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
5Hooray for Amazon for selling everything! Part 3
By Judy K. Polhemus
My 91-year-old mother asked me to go online to Amazon and locate India mustard seeds and straight kale seeds. Although she sits in a chair and stoops over to prepare soil and plant her seeds, she is still gardening. Because this is so amazing to me, I satisfy her every request concerning seeds, plants, and gardens.

There are no India mustard seeds or straight kale seeds to be had in our part of Louisiana. None. Nada. All other kinds of curly kale seeds, but no straight-leafed. All countries of origin for the kale: Siberia, China, Scotland, all curly, but no straight. Finally, I found Italian Lacinato Nero Toscana Certified Organic packets of seeds. The picture shows crumps, but no curls. So I ordered several packets.

My 91-year-old mother will be happy. I will be blessed.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5This is a keeper
By Quantina Beck-Jones
This kale has been growing for months now and the taste is amazing. We love it, the guinea pig loves it, patrons at the all school picnic loved it!.... This is a must have in the garden for next year.

7 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
5organic kale seeds
By Mike Leland
I have never planted much from seed I usually prefer to start with seedings. But these seeds have started quickly and seem to be growing great. They are not ready for harvest yet but, when I do harvest and eat them I will have to add that to the review.


No comments:

Post a Comment