* We have several other varieties of strawberry seeds available in our store! *** FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ADDITIONAL SEEDS! PAY ONLY ONE FLAT SHIPPING FEE OF $2.50 FOR US ORDERS NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU ORDER! PLEASE VISIT MY STORE FOR OVER 800 TYPES OF FLOWER, HERB, FRUIT & VEGETABLE SEEDS!!! **FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND WORLDWIDE IS JUST $3.50. Sorry, no shipments to Italy at this time.All seeds will come in a resealable plastic zip lock bag with a label featuring a picture of the flower, planting instructions, and plant specifications such as height, spacing, and light requirements for easy planting. If stored properly, seeds can last for years! All seed packets contain 100 percent true named seeds - there are no fillers or other weeds or seeds mixed in. Most have been harvested by hand and all test at an exceptionally high germination rate.Combined free shipping applies to an unlimited number of seed packets paid for together at checkout within the required payment time of 7 days after last purchase has been made.International buyers please check with your local customs office regarding regulations and allowances on plant seeds. I cannot be responsible for anything seized by customs or irratiated by your local post office. Please understand there are too many countries and too many types of seeds for me to be able to research every possibility. All international shipments will be sent First Class Mail International. You will be provided with a tracking number but please remember that international shipments take longer to arrive.If you have any questions about shipping, ordering, or the plants themselves, please feel free to send me a message. While I do not claim to know everything, I will be more than glad to answer any questions I can either from my own extensive experience or will do my best to try to find an answer for you.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #4566 in Lawn & Patio
- Brand: Seedville
- BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Frost
- HARDINESS ZONE: 4 - 9
- PLANT HEIGHT: 6" . . . PLANT SPACING: 12 - 18"
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade . . . SOIL / WATER: Average
- I fell in love with 'White Soul' the moment we met! It has so many fantastic qualities! It will lavish you with lovely white flowers and gorgeous white fruit all season long. These plants have traditional strawberry-shaped evergreen leaves but are runnerless unlike some varieties of strawberries. This makes them a wonderful choice for borders or any organized flower bed. Pairing or alternating white & traditional red strawberry plants together really makes a stunning color combination. Of course you can always plant them in a more casual fashion in a woodland setting where all of the beautiful white can really brighten things up. The White Soul Strawberry plant is a very heavy producer, and the fruits are actually larger than those of a red strawberry. On top of that, white strawberries are sweeter than red strawberries, and they also have a bit of a pineapple flavor to them. You can enjoy the berries fresh or in any way you would any other strawberry. They can give a very unique & beautiful new look to some old favorite deserts! Most people have never seen a white strawberry before, so whether they are spotted in your yard or as part of a tasty treat, they are sure to spark intrigue!
Most helpful customer reviews
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
I'm a rather patient person, but with these seeds... I got impatient and threw them into the trashcan after I felt they weren't going to grow. But, a week later I found my dogs dragging my rarely used paper trashcan around and I found that the little seeds have sprouted!! How funny! I immediately transferred them into soil and placed shrink wrap around the pots to stimulate the greenhouse effect, another week later they popped out of the soil and are growing perfectly!
Ziplock coffee filter method:
2 coffee filters, flattened
1 large ziplock back
Flatten one of the coffee filters, scatter the seeds around, make sure they're adequately spaced apart. Put the other flattened filter on top and spritz it with warm water until damp/moist and NOT wet. Put it in ziplock back and somewhere warm. With or without sunlight, I don't know... since my sprouts did not have any source of sunlight after a week.
With this method I had about 25-35 sprouts. After I transferred them into soil, 15 or more have popped through the thin layer of soil i placed on top of them. I am very satisfied with these seeds, because they sprouted!
Patience is key here! I got a very pleasant surprise from these seeds. Whether or not they are truly 'pineberries' well, we'll find out soon enough!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
By kitty queen
unfortunately not one of them even sprouted. my father is an avid gardener and I knew if anyone could get them to sprout he could. We were so hoping to try them for their unique look and flavor.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
After a month, I only have 7 little sprouts from these seeds. I was really looking forward to having this unique fruit, but the seeds I received were duds. The tiny sprouts are VERY small and look nothing like a usual strawberry sprout. I am dissappointed with this product. I will probably try them again from another supplier but never again from here.